Léocadie Ollivier de Pury
I’m Léocadie Ollivier de Pury
In few words
Daughter of parachutists, Léocadie immediatly immersed herself in this uncommon environment from an early age. Member of the French Team of Civil Skydiving since 2013 and Military since 2015. Specialities: Landing accuracy, Aerobatics, Relative Flight , Para-Ski...
High performance military athlete of the defence (Brigadier in Gendarmerie) attached to the FFP and the CNSD since March 2017.
Series and records
FRENCH | 28 YEARS OLD | SKYDIVING
- Vice World Champion (2018) in aerobatic.
- World Cup winner in PA (2017)
- World Military Champion in aerobatics (2017)
- World Champion in combined PA/V at the Military World Games (2015)
- 4 times French Champion (2013 - 2016)