I’m Olivia Piana
In few words
Olivia Piana is a top-level sportswoman and pioneer of Stand Up Paddling in France. 27 years of age, she has already strong records, as 3 World Champion titles in both race format: Long Distance, Sprint and Technical Race.
Olivia Piana is a top-level sportswoman and pioneer of Stand Up Paddling in France. Passionate about sports, she discovered windsurfing at 12 years old. But she also plays other sports. In 2010, Olivia is Youth vice-champion World champion of Windsurf (Slalom) and Triathlon Xterra (Nature Triathlon).
Series and records
FRENCH | 27 YEARS OLD | STAND UP PADDLE
- ICF SUP Sprint World Champion
- ICF SUP Technical Race World Champion
- 2019 Water Woman of the year
- ISA World Champion 2018
- European technical race champion 2016, 2017 and 2018
- European Champion of Nations in 2016, 2017 and 2018